Sunday, February 27, 2011

If A Scorpioman Is Into You



Due to numerous requests to write after all the reason for the complete uneventful here.

For not only happening here very little, so I'm almost even not out of the house. It is primarily the home stretch of my studies debt. Yes, I write now for 2 months at my master's thesis. For that I am working with the wonderful topic of "Online Advertising". is annoyed It's about all the advertisements, that anyone who does not use adblock. And most likely to be among you have noticed that the advertising is always appealing somehow. To cook or to find advertisements for recipe books or Mietköche. You've yesterday interested in the new Lady and is now churning out advertising Venus ? No chance. This is called personalized online advertising. And therein lies the Rabbit in the pepper. For this personalization a bunch of data about you, your usage patterns and that sort of thing is necessary. Are now included with every click, and also with each mouse movement, registered, stored and analyzed. Google, the largest commercial provider knows, by this analysis probably more about you and your psyche as her own And because it is evil, I will remove it.
Well, not quite. I is not supposed to judge based on the Internet that are largely funded by advertising. I want to find a way to get the Personlisierung of advertising, while leaving but not pass data to the outside.

to as much theory. There have written are now already some writings and papers that are smart people, or just Unimitarbeiter must justify their jobs. All these papers fill only a portion of possible security leaks can be, others ignore or break even with their great new system. My job is so accurate in analyzing the current situation, what are the possibilities of attack is what is done, the solutions provide the models of the wise men, etc. As a result, ideally, come out the perfect analysis that reveals at a glance how to save the world. This is perhaps the idea of my professors, or something: D

Well, the original subject is not really interesting. At the very beginning it was still called that I should rumlesen times, but there were few models and then I'll find out one and build a Firefox addon that does exactly what is described in the paper. And good. Well, it turned out that all this is much more complicated. In the end, I have now read more than 60 scientific works, from simple advertising models to the early days of cryptography. A paper from 1981 was even hand-written. There is considerably more work, but in the analysis and summary, as well for a master's thesis. After all, is only half a year. This in turn means that I somewhere has to make compromises. However, at one point was my Prof and thought I would have to read into this or that thing too. It was the only concrete example of the demand for a detail of a detail of a detail of a paper that was different from other work already cut down and improved. But perhaps the other authors of this paper not only understood and it is God and can judge everything. Therefore, reading and more detailed work. And it would still be nice if I have this evaluation and that did not work and a perfect master must also be disclosed to third. This led to 2 months that I write to 3 full days to use a script that 1 million. (!) Searches web pages for a file and this conglomeration also analyzed. And I know now to not know why I should ever use in my work. Is probably a footnote, just to show that I "have done.

Well, long story ... I sit for months without interruption in my room 16sqm sleep, eat, and work in it. It's like jail. I come out no more. Not even an office I have and are missing in the library just too many notes, which make up here now, the main decoration on my bed. My life is shifting toward bringing no longer to get out of bed because there are my notes, you can write on the notebook and the Papers read a lot more comfortable. Meanwhile, I'm waking up at 14:00 h and sleep at 3:00 h. is already sick, I know. All that is true corrosive. Especially because in fact lack any motivation. In my work to do what little creative and it really just paperwork. Since I perform well maybe a pioneering effort, I have no one with whom can I talk about any ideas or questions. Every 2-3 weeks I send my Prof need something that answers a lot again 1-2. So this is hardly co-mentioned. No one can say exactly what is to come out at the end. Ideally Weltumkrempeln with cream on top. The Prof is there with his statements and not really accurate with its "That ought to be ever schaffbar" voluntary obligation not motivating. In addition, the crappy weather outside my window makes it impossible, good to go caching, to compensate. Climbing and diving, I would be very very happy, but falls out due isnich. And finally, I had searched then a (admittedly slightly varied) "compensation" employment, which I just reported - also died in the now. After all, cooperation is not as unlikely Schauma times.

So, enough crying:) I have by now, otherwise I had a very chill term study, compared to other - now I have to throw up sometimes:) I sort it out. And if all goes well, might in half a year, a 1 before the decimal point of my Master's degree. Schakka!

0 comments:

Post a Comment