Saturday, February 26, 2011

Kate Playground Xmas 2010

parallel pottering

" Oh great ... Beautiful ... shit," I'm just me. I work for about two weeks every free minute on a programming project. And although I've missed in ages a wonderful tool for my phone, what does such a small calculation in geocaching. Quasi times fast way to convert the number system and aim in Australian Standardellipsoiden. Or so ... I'm on already encountered the most vicious multi-stages. For all kinds of phones out there such tool collections, for Android so far only immature or paid. Since I was recently hooked on Flik again, I had a sudden desire to become once again a little creative and give to the community in the not too distant future, something. So losgetipselt and calculated and researched undundund ...

Yes ... and ... And then I just see the blog post a cache who introduces the brand new just released tool GCC . Just what I create now. Exactly the same. Super, was kind of flutes from one moment to the next all motivation to program even further and constantly to tear your hair out ... So there have been two programmers at the same time the same thought: " Gibts nothin ', I'll just. "
Well, admittedly, his program already with many more features that most currently only exists as to-do list in my head. And it is colorful. But that would also come yet. Design for last, the main thing I use have her. But some of its features I have implemented already. And since I'm in such things by nature a perfectionist, are my tools, after all, usually a spark better.

Wiedemauchsei. I did the competitors get just even a merger offer . I Wait, what will come of it. Otherwise, I have to do nothing more suddenly and can be very good next to my master work ScheiƟdreckspissekackefurz , Tipseln without distraction.

shit. : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment