Thursday, December 30, 2010

Emerald Green Wedding Bouquet

What to write?

Hello Blog Friends;)

sure you know the problem at the beginning of each blog: How does one write best at? This is pretty much the first question, it opened at one Blogs answer applies. I choose this is the classic method: I ask only once before.
I'm Nohk Wojtek, I'm from Duisburg in the Ruhr, students, and have great pleasure in art and politics. The most important question that I plan in my first blog to answer will be, how it is possible to slow things such as policies on developing technology to create lightning. I personally am therefore not really involved extensively, and use the blog as well, to find my own opinion.
Who am I to say there's also that I am a member of the party Bündnis'90 Greens, but also sympathize with parts of the ideology of the Pirate Party, I though the party as a whole does not support it, because me their party platform is too narrow, and is not dealing with major social, economic, financial and social policy issues.
in the course of my blogs I look at the problems of politics, but also the community in relation to the use of new media, but also describe specific technical systems and software present. Please
In the sense I get feedback and comments, and look forward to every reader. You can find me also at Twitter or you can send me an email .

0 comments:

Post a Comment