Monday, December 13, 2010

Where Can I Buy Glisten Dishwasher Cleaner

New Series: Sport in Berlin

I was yesterday taken from the family of A. with the Max-Schmeling-Halle. Among the more than 8,000 come along also known as "foxhole". It is home to the Berlin Division 1-handball players, the "foxes Berlin".

was something different. When was the last time I had moved to a sporting event that had nothing to do with flying discs, I was still living Cottbus. I think it was at that time the "White Devils" in basketball, long after my last visit to the stadium football. Well, long story, no sense in any event once again was very nice to experience such a fan mood. Handball is not as bleak as football and so far I have the 60 minutes of the game a good time.

From show the handball players definitely understand what, so routes with cheerleaders and pyrotechnics. Not to mention the number 8, fuchsias, the mascot with the creative name. But it was fun to watch ... Has better luck with small children than attend the game. I liked fuchsias. Well have won and just under it still would have otherwise eaten my Kleene next to me said support bar to which they are the last minutes had clipped, I think * gnihihihi *

So and now I am sometimes to the polar bear (already concrete plans to go) and A. grind the albatrosses. I've seen everything it to as first-class Sport in Berlin are:) Thank God, I therefore do not even go to football * * höhöhö
If I start then the fourth Underwater Hockey team of Germany in Berlin, I play myself in a 1st League: D Who wants to play along, I'll take all?

0 comments:

Post a Comment