Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Easy Little Einsteins Cake Theme



Yesterday I posted anything because I did not have time to do so. I celebrated my birthday, and then I eventually went to bed without writing something.
Now there's yet another post, this time over the Ubuntu Netbook Edition . This is the version of the popular Ubuntu distribution, which is well adapted to small displays.
Here is a screenshot of my desktop with the Ubuntu Netbook Edition: It is striking that the bar on the left contains all the important programs that can be immediately accessed by clicking the. Open programs (with me only the Mozilla Firefox) are marked with a triangle.

I use this version of Ubuntu on my Asus EeePC, and I have no problems with it. The fact that almost all program windows automatically are maximized, the desktop is not as confusing quickly.
It is possible, open windows to move on one of the four virtual screens to bring more structure in his window business. Basically, the Netbook Edition
works just like the desktop version of the popular operating system, the only change is the design that I personally like even better. 11:04 From version also the big brother, the desktop version will be equipped with this.
try out for easy Netbook Edition, you can launch them from a CD and use it as a live system, but this is extremely slow, or using in a virtual machine VirtualBox install, without endangering his own operating system. This is useful but on most Netbooks, since the hardware would be able to cope with it.
Here is a little guidance from me VirtualBox .
Please send me a mail , comment, or anything else, if you have questions, criticism, praise or any comments you have. announced

0 comments:

Post a Comment