Friday, January 28, 2011

Parts Of A Sunfish And Diagram

Burtonomania

News is Museum for Film and Television , or in the resident Kino Arsenal a Tim Burton- Showcase. Does that mean as much as it will be there within a month all Burton films in sound once or twice shown. Overall, I was there in the last 2 weeks 3x visitors.

Starting Burton had my series with "Batman . It was terrific to be able to experience this movie times on screen. The intro, which was actually nothing more than a tracking shot through the Batman logo, along with the theme music alone worth the money. This has worked so awesome, that was unglaubt. And to see the real reason for hunting, the Batwing on the big screen was pure goosebumps. Great, just great.

Two days later I had a card for Burton's first feature film "Pee-Wee 's Big Adventure " reserved, unfortunately I was unable to attend.

Instead, I went on Sunday to " Edward Scissorhands " I, as I must confess to my shame, never before seen. Was worth it. Is really a totally beautiful film. Here it was the first time that I saw that really all people the guy waited until they left the hall. Impressive.

And because I had on Wednesday night boredom, I'm back again. " Mars Attacks! " was on the board. I had totally forgotten how fun is:) Ok, it is determined again ten years since I last saw him and certainly did not understand everything, but yesterday I enjoyed themselves immensely. Together with a very amused audiences.

seen together so you can actually reach the only conclusion that this man is just totally awesome. My respect!

0 comments:

Post a Comment