Thursday, January 13, 2011

How To Get Curly Hair With Velcro

Where are the posts?

I must apologize, because I'm to blame because there were no new posts in the last three days. I just had no time to write something sensible, and no desire to publish instead just some garbage.
would be in this weather really enough time to blog

I still have enough issues, but it is relatively difficult to get enough information.
will probably look like the following themes as follows: first
Ecosia, the environmentally friendly search engine!
second 3rd (in the form of a multi-part series that I type on the weekends and then daily published), the German political system
Legalization of cannabis?
4th The President
04.01 Who is he? Own opinion on his previous work
4.2 Do we need a President?
5th Is Linux multimedia-capable?
6th Support for Linux? Presentation of the main forums
7th Linux for absolute beginners, an experiment with my grandma. (Probably only in 3 or 4 months)

If desired, other issues, I'm open to everything. Send me an email or comment.

But why have I written anything? Quite simply, the school has prevented it, for this week were both majoring in exams. Math I've survived, but in physics I have to tuck in times correctly. Wishes Fortunately for me tomorrow;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment