Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mottled Skin Forearms

RIP Zoo Palast

Since the days I wanted to go to the movies, as if struck by lightning. As the pig in front of movement I am terrified before a construction fence. Sun understood it all, I have not. The Zoopalast for me was already the Berlin cinema, long before I moved to the area - you remember the great "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Midnight Premiere Tour in June 05 *) .

And now? Impact on the case has concluded my family movies. Just like that. seen two weeks ago, yet the poor Narnia3 grotto, there was still no trace of it. The largest movie theater in Berlin ... simply not there. Just at this moment be removed, the display cases. Is a damn sad picture because * sniff *.

Well, the closest theater near me is probably the Alhambra, but Cineplex has no reasonable on-line reservation system. Get well Cinemaxx PDamerPlatz customer.


++++++


*)

0 comments:

Post a Comment