Saturday, January 1, 2011

Harley Ultra Handlebars Look Crooked

information on the topics of my posts

principle I write only on topics about which I was kept informed at least on the surface, and where I feel safe, and can respond to any questions.
the other hand, my knowledge horizon not as great as that of many adults, I am also only know my students and in some areas not so good. Moreover, it is difficult for me to find new themes, and must therefore prepare something new every day, while prospects have enough sources, and me in digging into the daily topic.
So who has a special theme request, or would like to improve my posts should please use the comment function, or by email to tell me what it is for suggestions There. I am grateful for any help, even if it's just a simple spelling or grammatical errors.
is the rest it so that I plan for now to write every day a new post, but know that I will not pull out of the holiday. On the other hand, after the holiday is also my professional work in social sciences in which I will address the issue of minority governments, so that also creates new smaller items.

All in all I must also write what I write my blog in general: I want to gain experience on the one hand while writing, I would possibly even be engaged in journalism, on the other hand, it bothers me that many people around me do not really know much about politics, and would provide a basic measure of the total education in this area, especially the topic of technology / Internet lends itself to do that because this a major issue for the less politically interested is.

read Enjoy, and please write me with any errors or suggestions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment