Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rotello And Velveeta Chicken P

Nacherzählomania

(Yeah, creativity can greet title ...)

Finally it was time again. Finally, the stormed Hebbel-Theater again. Finally stroll under a pile of totally sick movie-makers. " Total Recall", the Festival of Films retold took back the last two evenings on the Berlin stage. And because it last year was so incredibly awesome, I was present for both days this year.

total of 27 x 10min retellings are now behind me. The majority were really great, was not, in contrast to last year, really bad. With "Predator," "Captain Future" and "Pretty Woman" to romance a Kameraassi in rotation from N24-contribution "tax savings" was pretty much represented every conceivable genre. Outstanding for me were the contribution of a friend, self-confessed serial Look Erin, giving the audience an English short series about superheroes with stupid abilities ("Misfits") is closer brought and a gentleman, whom you last year talking about a Star Trek episode to hear , yesterday but the 105th Episode of "Elephant, Tiger & Co." slating.

I myself was on Friday on the verge spontaneously "Donnie Darko" to tell, but was thwarted by the control-happily girl. The next day I tried at home alone, this film in 10 minutes to accommodate so that it does not sound completely stupid - I did not succeed. The idea of using TK recent failed here link YouTube post to give the best. In the end I had probably but just cold feet. I hope I can do it next year to overcome me, and "Lion King" to give the best.

The "Silver Linde," the "most important award in the field of film retold" took the guy back home who asked about "Mamma Mia", or better its Mother and grandmother, Duke - good, but not for me in the neck in pole position. In general, many of my favorites were knocked off really well. Too bad:)

PS: The mandatory film music quiz I would have decided this year even all for myself. Once cried softly ("Kill Bill Vol 1") and in the other only half a second too long delayed ("Master and Commander"). That would have been the victory. Sun prove I could with two hits ("Disney's The Jungle Book" and "Waltz with Bashir") but at least 2nd place:) * * stolzis

0 comments:

Post a Comment