Sunday, January 2, 2011

What Age To Touch Tits

minority government? What is it?

As mentioned in my post about my choice of topics , I write a first part of my professional work, which, if my teacher agrees with what is certain on the subject of minority governments.

definition

By definition, a minority government, a government which does not require a majority in parliament reached or are governed. This means that, in the form of parliamentary and political groups involved may decide to their own no laws, what would we know require a parliamentary majority
.

impact on government policy

participating in the government parties have to make decisions by Parliament, can a majority that can be achieved in several ways:

first They create it, including one other group to convince them to agree on the application.

second They manage to convince some other members that the complaint was upheld.

third Some members of parliament to remain in the vote, so that the conditions change within the Parliament, and make the government parties, a majority of those present.

Please copy this text not on your side, because otherwise I get problems with my professional work.
can with any questions or suggestions, criticism or approval of their welcome to leave a comment or send me an email .

0 comments:

Post a Comment