Sunday, January 16, 2011

How To Enter A Giftcard Number On Hottopic.com

City without Trash Pt. I

some point I thought we could do again what to do. Do anything fun and break a bissel money on his head. An hour later, the Musical tickets were booked. In London. "Phantom of the Opera" is just not played in Germany. Early out, early back. Sightseeing at night and accommodation costs savings. That was the plan.
Yesterday early 11th Clock (was an hour late) the TakeOf from Schoenefeld, and thus the beginning of a rapid chase. They ultimately so that we could actually see the sunrise behind traveled more than Britain. But (clocks were made across the Channel so good back - mentally) a few minutes after take-off set my better half and I returned to London Stansted on. Incidentally, the first thing I personally cut immediately to mind when we broke through the clouds, the highway was among us. This left movement seems so incredibly wrong, the mine has only once caused a knot in the brain. To briefly anticipate: In general, I stood all day somehow at odds with the transport system. As Berlin are you looking left, runs over half the street, look right and go. This is a downfall in England and more than once Anne had me by the collar back on the grind "Pedestrian". Funny in the context of the crossings. Everywhere stands at the edge, in which direction we should look but please. I was not shake the feeling that this was introduced only for tourists like me) were

As we fix the StanstedExpress then brought into the city, the next goal was clear: food. And of course what you eat when you're the first time in English speaking countries? Clearly, a "Quarter Pounder with Cheese . After the mandatory meal we had one goal: my first international cache. Two I had picked out myself. Probably the only two with higher demands in the entire City. My 500th Cache was found in London will and a 4/4.5er. So first the 499th sought (1.5 / 3). Getting there was pretty impressive. The first impressions of the city were very positive. Well, if you are honest, it was the second impression. The first was actually "shabby" and "like in the movie: housing settlements" as we were chauffeured to the airport express through the suburbs. Wiedemauchsei, at least we both immediately felt very comfortable. seen in every corner of what gabs. A jumble of modern buildings, old church standing in the middle and guard towers or ancient ruins, and then run-down '70s architecture. Terrific. Is it a totally interesting city. Only Trash on the way we looked in vain to dispose of our fast-food waste. And yet we denied ourselves the illegal disposal of those blocks in the sight of the blankgeleckten for Berlin streets - interesting phenomenon. Before we had gone off but really, we looked beforehand in order to determine the direction to the environment everywhere on signs and cards promptly committed our first mistake. We walked in the wrong direction. So we learned in this way that the neighborhood maps are not North Up, but based on the viewing direction. Virtually actually ... If it's because white * gg *

After this little disaster navigation, what our Moreover, by some very nice streets led, I switched but rather a time my GPS device and let me maneuver. Cards so everyone can:) And so it happened that we came out on a small alley, which had invented the name probably dead. Eng and only in one direction walked on. Unless it's just low tide. In this case, you can climb safely without getting wet on the river Thames a ladder. And this was the task that had to do, to find the can. And as I climbed. Wwire circuit walls, ledges, anchor chains. But the little girl wanted to show me not go away. A little dejected, I remembered a certain schedule, and persuaded Anne then a descent to the Thames river. A very funny tour by later wrecked ships and superglitschigen foundations of London Bridge (How do tourists actually a river walk, if they are the first time in London?) We were at my in thought 500 that even an untrained eye like the one my company struck without difficulty. Sun me the much heavier doped cache cost about three unforced minutes, two of which went for a photo shoot on it. In the sport of it, that this had turned out so easily, I could move my girlfriend to a reversal of the ladder, if only on the three meters higher walk. But a second, even much more thorough visit did not bring the desired success. Easy to knock down and smeared with Thames mud we went to the real sightseeing. As a starting point, we chose a crossing in the cache and said nearest Millennium Bridge .

[to be continued]

0 comments:

Post a Comment